Monday, August 29, 2005

8/30/05 Show Music

Today's music was from a group called Dishwalla. You may remember they had a huge hit awhile ago called Counting Blue Cars. The song I played on today's show was from the same release as Counting Blue Cars, and is called Charlie Brown's Parents. There's an iTunes link for you there.

Also check out their newest album which I think is even better than their first. It's called Dishwalla and features two of my current favorite songs: 40 Stories and Coral Sky.

There you have it! Tuesday's music! As alwways, feel free to leave a comment with suggestions for end-of-show music on DV. Keep in mind I can only play a small clip of commercial music so the RIAA doesn't come after me. I'm just try to pimp some bands I like :)

-t

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home